No more reality shows for me, says Pooja Misrra
New Delhi: Pooja Misrra grabbed attention for her weird getup and fights on the fifth season of controversial reality show "Bigg Boss", but the media mileage notwithstanding, the VJ says she would not be part of any such shows in future.
"Thank you so much, no more reality shows for me after `Bigg Boss`. I am not really interested in doing reality shows again," Pooja told IANS backstage after walking for designer Chandrani Siingh Fllora on the second day of ongoing Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week (WIFW). She was sporting a red sari with sequence work on the border.
Pooja walked as a showstopper for Fllora, whose collection sought inspiration from clarity and hues of gemstone sapphire. The designer used heavy satin, georgette and silk in hues of blue and red with floral geometric embroidary. The collection included jackets, dresses and saris.
Pooja, a model and VJ, was infamous for her loud and aggressive behavior on the show and was, in fact, asked to leave the show. Later, she returned to "Bigg Boss 5" as Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds` interpretar. It was her second chance to salavage her image, but she ended up getting into fights again.
Ever since she has came out of the house, she has been flooded with offers from the small screen. In fact, she has signed a film also, but refuses to give credit to her stint on the reality show.
"To be very honest, I don`t consider `Bigg Boss` as the turning point of my career. The movie that I have signed came to me before `Bigg Boss`. But yes, I have got a great fan following not only in India but also abroad, thanks to the show," she said.
"I will always look back at the experience, thinking it was good fun while I lasted in it," she added.
Meanwhile, Pooja is eagerly looking to the movie "Baaja Baja Dunga".
"After `Bigg Boss`, I am busy preparing for a song in my upcoming film `Baaja Baja Dunga` and we are shooting for it at the end of Feb or March," she said.
"The song is getting recorded. It`s a climax item song and the whole movie would be marketed through that song. It would be definitely something that would be prominent and stand out."
"I also have very interesting offers on television which I am looking at. Lots of good stuff is happening," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside