No one man enough in `Bigg Boss 7`: Shraddha Sharma
Mumbai: Shraddha Sharma, who participated in the fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’, feels that everyone in the current season of the reality show is diplomatic and no one ever takes a stand.
"Our `Bigg Boss` definitely was much better. This time I don`t find anyone man enough. Everyone is so diplomatic, be it Armaan Kohli or VJ Andy. No one takes a stand. All of them shift loyalties. Nobody`s stand is clear," Shraddha said in an interview here while talking about the contestants in ‘Bigg Boss - Saath 7’.
"You must have seen that when I was in `Bigg Boss`, I always had a clear stand despite the fact whether I was nominated or not. But this time all of them change loyalties and don`t stand up for their friends," she added.
Asked who she wants to win the show, Shraddha named ace wrestler Sangram Singh.
"Sangram is a good friend and I would like to see him win. Sangram is a simple human being. He is not diplomatic like others. He is closer to me than Payal (Sangram`s girlfriend Payal Rohatgi) is to me. I would definitely want him to win," she said.
The show, which airs on Colors channel, sees Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon, Tanishaa Mukerji, Armaan, Sangram, Andy, Kamya Punjabi, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Riteish Deshmukh crosses 2 million mark on Instagram – Pic inside!
- Shah Rukh Khan is a huge, humble star: Waluscha De Sousa
- Revealed! Sanjay Dutt opens up about his comeback plans
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre