No one man enough in `Bigg Boss 7`: Shraddha Sharma
Mumbai: Shraddha Sharma, who participated in the fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’, feels that everyone in the current season of the reality show is diplomatic and no one ever takes a stand.
"Our `Bigg Boss` definitely was much better. This time I don`t find anyone man enough. Everyone is so diplomatic, be it Armaan Kohli or VJ Andy. No one takes a stand. All of them shift loyalties. Nobody`s stand is clear," Shraddha said in an interview here while talking about the contestants in ‘Bigg Boss - Saath 7’.
"You must have seen that when I was in `Bigg Boss`, I always had a clear stand despite the fact whether I was nominated or not. But this time all of them change loyalties and don`t stand up for their friends," she added.
Asked who she wants to win the show, Shraddha named ace wrestler Sangram Singh.
"Sangram is a good friend and I would like to see him win. Sangram is a simple human being. He is not diplomatic like others. He is closer to me than Payal (Sangram`s girlfriend Payal Rohatgi) is to me. I would definitely want him to win," she said.
The show, which airs on Colors channel, sees Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon, Tanishaa Mukerji, Armaan, Sangram, Andy, Kamya Punjabi, Ajaz Khan and Sofia Hayat fighting for the title.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vivek Oberoi returns from Sabarimala, becomes Guruswami
- Anil Kapoor reacts to daughter Sonam Kapoor's Filmfare award win for 'Neerja'
- Raj Kapoor loved his cinema, booze, leading ladies: Rishi Kapoor
- Karan Johar wishes to embrace parenthood, says he has nurturing quality!
- OK Jaanu collections: Shraddha Kapoor and Aditya Roy Kapur starrer mints Rs 15 cr!
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’