No reality show for Kim Kardashian`s baby
Los Angeles: Socialite Kim Kardashian has reportedly no plans to introduce her unborn child to reality show after birth.
Kim, 32, who is expecting her first child with boyfriend Kanye West, is seen in her reality show ‘Keeping Up With Kardashians’ and her family members including sisters Khloe, Kourteny and mother Kris Jenner. Kanye has also featured on show for number of times.
However, the couple wants their child to be away from the drama and not feature in the show or in any of spin- offs, reports tmz.com.
Kim will be part of the show during her pregnancy months as she feels the news of becoming a mother is cute and great.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?