No saas-bahu drama in `Anamika`: Simran Kaur
Mumbai: Simran Kaur, who plays the title role in TV show ‘Anamika’, is entering the Saluja family on the show but states that there will be no saas-bahu drama.
"I want to tell you that we are not making a family drama, just for the record. I am entering the family, but that doesn`t mean there will be `sasumaa` and `bahu` drama. It will be all exciting and entertaining," Simran said here Monday on the sets of the show.
Simran plays a witch on the show and will enter the male lead Jeet`s (Mudit Nayar) life by possessing the body of Rano (Annie Gill), who is now married to Jeet.
‘Anamika’ premiered Nov 26 last year on Sony TV. Simran says a lot of people will be able to relate to the track.
"It has happened with a lot of people, many people will be able to relate to it. It has happened in my extended family," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback