No saas-bahu drama in `Anamika`: Simran Kaur
Mumbai: Simran Kaur, who plays the title role in TV show ‘Anamika’, is entering the Saluja family on the show but states that there will be no saas-bahu drama.
"I want to tell you that we are not making a family drama, just for the record. I am entering the family, but that doesn`t mean there will be `sasumaa` and `bahu` drama. It will be all exciting and entertaining," Simran said here Monday on the sets of the show.
Simran plays a witch on the show and will enter the male lead Jeet`s (Mudit Nayar) life by possessing the body of Rano (Annie Gill), who is now married to Jeet.
‘Anamika’ premiered Nov 26 last year on Sony TV. Simran says a lot of people will be able to relate to the track.
"It has happened with a lot of people, many people will be able to relate to it. It has happened in my extended family," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Surgical strikes: Adnan Sami praises Indian Army, gets slammed on Twitter – Details inside
- Humans are selfish: Tom Hanks
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught a lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 679—Alia instigates Abhi to propose Tanu for marriage!
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside