No saas-bahu drama in `Anamika`: Simran Kaur
Mumbai: Simran Kaur, who plays the title role in TV show ‘Anamika’, is entering the Saluja family on the show but states that there will be no saas-bahu drama.
"I want to tell you that we are not making a family drama, just for the record. I am entering the family, but that doesn`t mean there will be `sasumaa` and `bahu` drama. It will be all exciting and entertaining," Simran said here Monday on the sets of the show.
Simran plays a witch on the show and will enter the male lead Jeet`s (Mudit Nayar) life by possessing the body of Rano (Annie Gill), who is now married to Jeet.
‘Anamika’ premiered Nov 26 last year on Sony TV. Simran says a lot of people will be able to relate to the track.
"It has happened with a lot of people, many people will be able to relate to it. It has happened in my extended family," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Beyhadh written update, March 29 full episode: Maya aka Jennifer Winget's pole dance leaves Arjun fuming!
- Asha Bhosle donates Rs 25k to ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Lil Champs’ contestants
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No Sunday episode this weekend? Here’s why
- ‘Kumkum Bhagya’ March 29 Update: Dadi makes Abhi realise that he has fallen in love with Pragya
- Beyhadh written update, March 28, 2017: Maya shocks Arjun with her pregnancy news!