No singing reality show for super-hit singer Adele
London: Singer Adele refused to participate in singing reality show like `The X Factor` to get a career break because she feared she would make a fool of herself on live television.
The 23-year-old knew she wanted to be an entertainer from the age of 12 but rejected the idea of getting her start through a reality series.
"We`d be watching `The X Factor`, and my family would tell me I should go on. But then you`d see a parent on the show saying, `My child is the next Mariah (Carey),` and the kid would be rubbish. So I`d look at them and think, you just want me to be embarrassed for a good laugh`," contactmusic.com quoted Adele as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!