No singing reality show for super-hit singer Adele
London: Singer Adele refused to participate in singing reality show like `The X Factor` to get a career break because she feared she would make a fool of herself on live television.
The 23-year-old knew she wanted to be an entertainer from the age of 12 but rejected the idea of getting her start through a reality series.
"We`d be watching `The X Factor`, and my family would tell me I should go on. But then you`d see a parent on the show saying, `My child is the next Mariah (Carey),` and the kid would be rubbish. So I`d look at them and think, you just want me to be embarrassed for a good laugh`," contactmusic.com quoted Adele as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'