No televised wedding for Kelly Osbourne
Los Angeles: Actress Kelly Osbourne has ruled out chances of broadcasting her wedding on a reality show.
Kelly has been part of family reality show `The Osbournes`, but her wedding to fiance Matthew Mosshart won`t be shown on television as she has no intentions to gain profits from it, reports contactmusic.com.
"I realised very quickly that in Hollywood people don`t realise that you get married for love," Kelly said on a talk show.
"They think you get married for attention, and I don`t want to do a reality show, I`ve already done that. Every morning we wake up to another email, it`s like, `an offer you cannot refuse`. I can refuse that, I don`t want to be on another reality show. I`m fine right now, thank you," she added.
According to Kelly, she was engaged to Matthew in December, but purposely kept it a secret for the next six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list