No televised wedding for Kelly Osbourne
Los Angeles: Actress Kelly Osbourne has ruled out chances of broadcasting her wedding on a reality show.
Kelly has been part of family reality show `The Osbournes`, but her wedding to fiance Matthew Mosshart won`t be shown on television as she has no intentions to gain profits from it, reports contactmusic.com.
"I realised very quickly that in Hollywood people don`t realise that you get married for love," Kelly said on a talk show.
"They think you get married for attention, and I don`t want to do a reality show, I`ve already done that. Every morning we wake up to another email, it`s like, `an offer you cannot refuse`. I can refuse that, I don`t want to be on another reality show. I`m fine right now, thank you," she added.
According to Kelly, she was engaged to Matthew in December, but purposely kept it a secret for the next six months.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone wants to work with THIS Hollywood superstar!
- Commando 2 POSTERS: Vidyut Jammwal, Esha Gupta, Adah Sharma and Freddy Daruwala pack a punch!
- 'Logan' TRAILER alert! Wolverine is back and how—Watch here
- Rati Agnihotri, businessman husband booked in Rs 47 lakh electricity theft case
- Sushmita Sen’s ‘I had promised the 14 year old #me’ VIDEO will inspire you to discipline your body
- Priyanka Chopra to appear on ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ again – WATCH teaser
- Deepika Padukone teaches James Corden the Lungi dance – WATCH super fun video
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?