Not insecure, so can wait for different roles: Shweta Tiwari
Mumbai:TV actress Shweta Tiwari says she is able to play different roles because she waits for the right character to come her way and never fears that if she would let go an offer, others won`t follow.
"I don`t like to repeat the same characters because I find it monotonous. I wait for different characters. I don`t get insecure, so I can wait. People get insecure that if they say no, they will not get more shows," Shweta told reporters.
The actress has been seen in shows like "Kasautii Zindagii Kay", "Kaahin Kissi Roz", "Kya Hadsa Kya Haqeeqat" among others.
Currently she is seen as Sweety in "Parvarrish- Kuchh Khattee Kuchh Meethi" that is about parents-children relationship.
"I did so many shows, but if you look back, when I did `Kasautii Zindagii Kay`, Prerna was a different character, then I did `Jaane Kya Baat Huyi` and there Aradhana was a different character, now I am doing Sweety who is completely different. People choose to do same thing again and again, but if you see TV has so many shades," she said.
A big fan of reality shows, Shweta feels they give her an opportunity to be herself.
"Here I don`t have to play any other character. It is my hard work and talent. What you are, you can show it to people. I love to do reality shows," said Shweta, who won the fourth season of reality show "Bigg Boss".
She also participated in dance reality show "Nach Baliye" and will be seen as a participant in "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6" going on air Saturday.
"During `Kasautii Zindagii Kay`, I did so many reality shows, people couldn`t tag me. They knew the kind of person I am. So I was never tagged in it," she said.
Shweta feels "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" is the toughest of all reality shows.
" `Jhalak...` is different. It is not like other reality shows. In other reality shows, you don`t have to work that hard. Here you have to stick to the dance form, you can`t cheat. You can`t put in your own steps," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Date issues keep away Katrina Kaif from doing film for Salman Khan
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- You can no longer bully Alia Bhatt - Here's why
- ‘Bride’ Bipasha Basu’s father blesses her in traditional Bengali style – See Pic
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Aditya Pancholi’s reaction on being asked about Adhyayan Suman is shocking
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?
- Shubhangi Atre gets nervous for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai'!