Not much spice in `Bigg Boss 7`: Ravi Kishan
Mumbai: Ravi Kishan, who participated in `Bigg Boss 1`, feels the current season of the show is bland because contestants are not being themselves.
"I feel contestants have already started playing so many games in `Bigg Boss` and everyone is looking so well-planned. They should just let themselves be, like I was there with a very careless attitude," the 42-year-old said here Wednesday at the birthday bash of Yogesh Lakhani, CMD of Bright Outdoor Media Pvt. Ltd.
"Here everyone is taking each step very cautiously. So, there is not much spice," he added.
He advises the contestants to be natural on the show as the audience likes it that way.
"But I think some new people will enter the house. You should be very natural there. The audience likes to watch real things. You can`t plan every move," Ravi said.
Ravi has four favourite contestants.
"It`s too early but Gauahar Khan is looking very strong, so is Tanisha Mukherjee and Armaan Kohli. Ratan Rajput is also looking very strong," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Huge crowd erupts at Vadodara to see Shah Rukh Khan; 1 reported dead in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- When Sunny Leone played mother to Salman Khan – Shah Rukh Khan!
- Nepal's Teriya Magar wins 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa', says 'dance is my true love'