Not scared of ghosts, says Yash Tonk
Mumbai: TV actor Yash Tonk, who features in an episode of ‘Ek Thhi Naayka’, a promotional episode for thriller film ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, says he is not scared of ghosts.
Yash features in one of the ‘Ek Thhi Naayka’ stories, which has his ‘Kaahin Kissii Roz’ co-star Mouli Ganguly as the `naayka`.
"I am not scared of ghosts. I have never experienced any such thing in my life and may be if I experience any such thing then may be I would be able to say if I am scared of them. It looks good only in stories," Yash said here on the sets of ‘Ek Thhi Naayka’.
The episode will also see an appearance by Konkona Sen Sharma, who is one of the leading ladies in the film ‘Ek Thi Daayan’.
‘Ek Thhi Naayka’ is a promotional series to promote Ekta Kapoor`s production ‘Ek Thi Daayan’, where eight leading ladies from the small screen will present eight different stories.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons