Now Hilary Duff set to star in comedy show
Los Angeles: Singer Hilary Duff`s responsibility as a mother doesn`t prevent her from accepting television assignments. She has signed a development deal with 20th Century Fox TV for a new comedy.
Duff and her husband, retired ice hockey player Mike Comrie, welcomed their first child Luca Cruz Comrie March 20.
The 24-year-old confirmed her new assignment through her tweet, reports aceshowbiz.com. She will star in a half-hour comedy and produce it as well.
"Ok it`s official! Very excited about my development deal with 20th century fox!! TV here I come," she tweeted.
If the project does not go forward, the studio can cast her in another comedy or drama project.
Since making her breakthrough in the Disney Channel teen series, ‘Lizzie McGuire’, Duff has starred in a bunch of films, including ‘The Lizzie McGuire Movie’, ‘A Cinderella Story’ and ‘Material Girls’.
Besides gearing up for her TV comeback, Duff is also working on a new music project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Parineeti Chopra wants 'spa-like' personal spaces at her abode
- OMG! Zarina Wahab leaves house post Aditya Pancholi's name crops up in Kangana-Hrithik saga?
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- 'DDLJ' is Bollywood's most evergreen love story: Survey
- Sussanne Khan clarifies on patching-up with Hrithik Roshan—Details inside!
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre
- WTH! 'The Kapil Sharma Show' to go off air soon?