Now Hilary Duff set to star in comedy show
Los Angeles: Singer Hilary Duff`s responsibility as a mother doesn`t prevent her from accepting television assignments. She has signed a development deal with 20th Century Fox TV for a new comedy.
Duff and her husband, retired ice hockey player Mike Comrie, welcomed their first child Luca Cruz Comrie March 20.
The 24-year-old confirmed her new assignment through her tweet, reports aceshowbiz.com. She will star in a half-hour comedy and produce it as well.
"Ok it`s official! Very excited about my development deal with 20th century fox!! TV here I come," she tweeted.
If the project does not go forward, the studio can cast her in another comedy or drama project.
Since making her breakthrough in the Disney Channel teen series, ‘Lizzie McGuire’, Duff has starred in a bunch of films, including ‘The Lizzie McGuire Movie’, ‘A Cinderella Story’ and ‘Material Girls’.
Besides gearing up for her TV comeback, Duff is also working on a new music project.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more