Now, Lindsay Lohan will make viewers laugh
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been approached by actor Danny McBride to star in his upcoming comedy show.
Lohan met McBride when she shot for a cameo for his show "Eastbound & Down". The two actors bonded really well on the sets.
McBride was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on the set about the new show, reports tmz.com.
The show is being developed by McBride and Jody Hill, who will co-produced the show. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound..." but revolve around a high school.
Lohan is also said to be interested in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!