Now, Lindsay Lohan will make viewers laugh
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been approached by actor Danny McBride to star in his upcoming comedy show.
Lohan met McBride when she shot for a cameo for his show "Eastbound & Down". The two actors bonded really well on the sets.
McBride was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on the set about the new show, reports tmz.com.
The show is being developed by McBride and Jody Hill, who will co-produced the show. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound..." but revolve around a high school.
Lohan is also said to be interested in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu ban: More Tamil celebrities lend support for traditional sport
- Rishi Kapoor launches his autobiography ‘Khullam Khulla - Rishi Kapoor Uncensored’
- Salman Khan Arms Act case: Verdict today
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Bigg Boss 10: Marriage REAL, says Monalisa’s boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot
- Sunil Grover does a ‘Raees’ a la Shah Rukh Khan! See PICS
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’