Now, Lindsay Lohan will make viewers laugh
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been approached by actor Danny McBride to star in his upcoming comedy show.
Lohan met McBride when she shot for a cameo for his show "Eastbound & Down". The two actors bonded really well on the sets.
McBride was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on the set about the new show, reports tmz.com.
The show is being developed by McBride and Jody Hill, who will co-produced the show. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound..." but revolve around a high school.
Lohan is also said to be interested in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Emraan Hashmi takes up 'Fear vs Neerja' challenge!
- Can't take freedom of speech for granted; religion in politics is not healthy: Kamal Haasan
- Sunny Deol's fans give thumps up to 'Ghayal Once Again', mints Rs 14.85 cr!
- Henry Cavill flaunts new look for upcoming flick 'Batman v Superman: Dawn Of Justice'
- Second dialogue promo of 'Neerja' is here!
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma