Now, Lindsay Lohan will make viewers laugh
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan has reportedly been approached by actor Danny McBride to star in his upcoming comedy show.
Lohan met McBride when she shot for a cameo for his show "Eastbound & Down". The two actors bonded really well on the sets.
McBride was so impressed with her work he had several serious talks with her on the set about the new show, reports tmz.com.
The show is being developed by McBride and Jody Hill, who will co-produced the show. It will be in the same comedic vein as "Eastbound..." but revolve around a high school.
Lohan is also said to be interested in the show.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 655—Abhi is lost in Pragya's thoughts!
- I don't allow my son to watch TV: Shilpa Shetty
- Trouble in Vivian D'Sena and Vahbiz Dorabjee marriage? Deets inside
- Saif Ali Khan to be face of 'Supercars Megabuild'!
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH