Oprah Winfrey to appear on `Keeping up with the Kardashians`
Los Angeles: TV mogul Oprah Winfrey has apparently developed a bond with Kim Kardashian and her family and will appear on their reality show.
Winfrey, 58, forged a big bond with the Kardashian family during her recent sit-down interview on OWN, reported Us magazine.
"She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing. It meant so much because she loves Oprah," said a source.
The talk show queen was so enamored with the clan that she agreed to appear on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", said the source.
Winfrey`s representative confirmed that she will appear on the E! show.
During her interview with Kim, Winfrey was floored by the reality star`s strength after her public split with Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage.
"I`ve obviously made plenty of mistakes in my lifetime, but I`m not the type to sit and beat myself up over it. If a real lesson was learned, I`m so okay with having experienced that," Kim said.
"That is so perfect I could weep," replied Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction