Oprah Winfrey to appear on `Keeping up with the Kardashians`
Los Angeles: TV mogul Oprah Winfrey has apparently developed a bond with Kim Kardashian and her family and will appear on their reality show.
Winfrey, 58, forged a big bond with the Kardashian family during her recent sit-down interview on OWN, reported Us magazine.
"She and Khloe [Kardashian Odom] especially hit it off. Khloe had her dying laughing. It meant so much because she loves Oprah," said a source.
The talk show queen was so enamored with the clan that she agreed to appear on "Keeping Up With the Kardashians", said the source.
Winfrey`s representative confirmed that she will appear on the E! show.
During her interview with Kim, Winfrey was floored by the reality star`s strength after her public split with Kris Humphries after 72 days of marriage.
"I`ve obviously made plenty of mistakes in my lifetime, but I`m not the type to sit and beat myself up over it. If a real lesson was learned, I`m so okay with having experienced that," Kim said.
"That is so perfect I could weep," replied Winfrey.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Baahubali’ mints over Rs 500 crores!
- Sonakshi Sinha bags biopic on Dawood Ibrahim’s sister Haseena Parkar
- Derogatory word for policeman in ‘PK’ lands Aamir Khan in trouble
- Kangana Ranaut not comfortable walking the ramp for any designer
- ‘Busy’ Salman Khan makes Anees Bazmee wait for 'No Entry' sequel