Oprah Winfrey to interview Nigella Lawson over marriage break-up?
London: Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey will reportedly be the first one to interview celebrity chef Nigella Lawson after the break-up of her marriage to art collector Charles Saatchi.
Lawson, 53, is said to be considering the offer from the telly host, reported Daily Mirror.
"Oprah is the place to go if you want to give an interview on a difficult topic and don`t want to be grilled. Nigella understands she will have to start promoting her television show but she does not want to be dogged by uncomfortable questions about her marriage," a source said.
The pair split after shocking photographs emerged last month of Saatchi gripping Lawson by the neck in a restaurant.
The interview would be a chance for TV chef, who fronts reality series `The Taste in the US`, to re-establish herself as a prominent personality in the States.
The divorce between the two is set to be finalised on July 31 with both keeping their respective fortunes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage