Oprah Winfrey to interview Nigella Lawson over marriage break-up?
London: Talk show queen Oprah Winfrey will reportedly be the first one to interview celebrity chef Nigella Lawson after the break-up of her marriage to art collector Charles Saatchi.
Lawson, 53, is said to be considering the offer from the telly host, reported Daily Mirror.
"Oprah is the place to go if you want to give an interview on a difficult topic and don`t want to be grilled. Nigella understands she will have to start promoting her television show but she does not want to be dogged by uncomfortable questions about her marriage," a source said.
The pair split after shocking photographs emerged last month of Saatchi gripping Lawson by the neck in a restaurant.
The interview would be a chance for TV chef, who fronts reality series `The Taste in the US`, to re-establish herself as a prominent personality in the States.
The divorce between the two is set to be finalised on July 31 with both keeping their respective fortunes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Manoj Kumar receives Phalke Award, presents idol to President
- 63rd National Film Awards: Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut receive top honours
- Jacqueline Fernandez keeps mystery alive on her relationship status
- Pakistani actors Adnan Siddiqui, Sajal Aly set to debut in Bollywood film!
- Few real women look like as shown in movies, says new survey!
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre