Osama`s death on SNL now
New York: From a Hollywood film to a video game, Al Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden`s death has become entertainment fodder. And now his violent end will be spoofed on the hit US comedy show `Saturday Night Live`.
`SNL` will bring together Osama and Disney princess Ariel from the `Little Mermaid`, played by Emmy winning actress Tina Fey, in it`s spoof, reported New York Post online.
"Fey, done up as a mermaid is leading the full SNL cast in a musical showstopper of the classic Disney tune `Under the Sea`. For the number`s finale, Laden`s corpse is dropped from the rafters," said a source from the show`s sets.
The skit lampooning the terrorist`s trip to a watery grave is the brain child of the `30 Rock` star Fey.
It`s unclear which `SNL` cast members will take on the other beloved `Little Mermaid` characters crab.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Confirmed: Sehban Azim and Jennifer Winget not in a relationship!
- This viral puzzle is making the internet go crazy! Can you solve this?
- Amar Singh a friend, has right to say anything: Amitabh Bachchan
- My soul will receive peace that Sarabjit gave me 'kandha': Dalbir to Randeep Hooda
- 'TE3N' trailer: Amitabh Bachchan, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Vidya Balan team up to decode a mystery – Watch
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre