Pamela Anderson out of `Dancing On Ice`
London: Pamela Anderson, who was roped in to add some Hollywood glitz and glamour to ‘Dancing On Ice’, has been voted out of the British show.
The show`s bosses and fans were united in fury over the judges for ousting Anderson in the first episode itself, reports thesun.co.uk.
The panel, including Jason Gardiner, Karen Barber, Robin Cousins and Ashley Roberts, voted to unanimously save British TV presenter Keith Chegwin instead.
So, the former ‘Baywatch’ beauty will fly back to the US with her 50,000 pounds fee intact.
The show`s bosses are now apprehensive about the ratings, which peaked at 8.8 millio Sunday night. They fear the ratings could crash post Anderson`s goodbye.
"They were banking on Pamela staying until at least mid-way in the series. They`re not best pleased at losing their biggest star," said an insider.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pooja Bhatt isn’t amused with Randeep Hooda's tweet on Gurmehar Kaur
- Kader Khan's knee surgery goes wrong, veteran actor rushed to Canada
- Alia and I can say no to Karan Johar for a film: Varun Dhawan
- Rajinikanth's daughter Soundarya's car rams into auto-rickshaw, Dhanush saves her day
- Mahershala Ali to have two roles in 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah': Tappu aka Bhavya Gandhi quits show
- Oscars 2017 weirdest TV finale since 'Lost', says Jimmy Kimmel
- Kapil Sharma turns Johar’s ‘Koffee with Karan’ spicy couch into a laughter zone
- Koffee With Karan: Check out Kapil Sharma's interesting advice to Twitterati
- Hugh Jackman breaks 'Wolverine Fast' on Jimmy Fallon's show