Pamela Anderson returns to Baywatch
London: Pamela Anderson is all set to reprise the role of C. J. Parker, which made her one of the world`s biggest pin-ups, in a movie spin-off of the hit TV series ‘Baywatch’.
The 45-year-old actress will be seen running across the beach one last time in the red swimsuit in the independent film scheduled which is to release next year, the Daily Express reported.
Anderson will return to the role with her lifeguard boss David Hasselhoff , now 60.
A source said that the production team had the wardrobe department to precisely replicate the costume.
The Canadian model`s spokeswoman said that Anderson is looking forward to hitting the beach again for the TV series, which ran from 1989 to 1999.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Woho! Kapil Sharma to be back with new show
- Salman Khan’s surprise visit stuns Katrina Kaif, ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’ team – Watch
- Miley Cyrus tapped as 'key adviser' for 'The Voice'
- When Salman Khan visited Katrina Kaif on the sets of ‘Comedy Nights LIVE’
- Krushna Abhishek breaks his silence on replacing Kapil Sharma