Pamela Anderson set to sizzle on ice dancing show
London: Come January – ‘Dancing On Ice’ will be bringing all sorts of glittery fun to the screen, as Pamela Anderson will officially star on the show, it has been announced.
Olympic skating superstars Torville and Dean will once again drag 12 celebrity contestants up onto the ice in an attempt to teach them to shuffle their feet to a tune, with those shuffles turning into steps, and those steps turning into leaps.
Following in the footsteps of previous winners Matthew Wolfenden, Sam Attwater, Hayley Tamaddon, Ray Quinn, Suzanne Shaw, Kyran Bracken and Gaynor Faye, this year’s celebrity line up is actually pretty impressive, with the former ‘Baywatch’ star, Lauren Goodger and Shayne Ward among those on the official line up, the Mirror reported.
With Jason Gardiner back on the judging panel, the 2013 bunch will have to be extra careful as they kick off in the first live show - because the former bald man has promised to be meaner than ever.
Anderson will be dancing with Matt Evers who apparently she’d choose as her dance partner over all other possible celebrity partners.
“I don’t like celebrities” she insists, despite being a massive celebrity.
When asked about her worst fear for the live shows she said, “I am actually excited to be taking part”.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone beats Kangana Ranaut? Here’s how
- Has this former Australian cricketer been approached for ‘Housefull 4’?
- Know why Radhika Apte couldn’t be a part of ‘Kabali’ promotions
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Behind the scenes: Deepika Padukone, Vin Diesel will show you how to have fun – Watch
- When ‘Unindian’ Brett Lee met Kapil Sharma - See pics
- My green eyes got me '24' role: Sumit Kaul
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!