Paris Hilton earns £190k for X-rated Danish TV show appearance
London: Paris Hilton has been paid 190,000 pounds for appearing on a Danish TV show, which has come under heavy criticism for its scenes of casual sex and excessive drinking.
A source told the Sun that the 31-year-old actress shot for ‘Paradise Hotel’ several months ago in Mexico, and will appear on several episodes during the current season.
The source said that the heiress to the Hilton Hotels was game for anything during the filming, and one contestant even dropped his shorts for her when she asked to see his tattoo, which was on his butt.
The source added that it was easy money for her and she would never have agreed to do the series if it aired in the US because of the criticism she would have received.
Danish TV’s Paradise Hotel began airing in 2005, and features single people competing by living in a five-star hotel to see who lasts the longest.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan parties with his 'Dabangg 3' heroines? Scoop inside
- I do what I believe in, can't have double standards: Radhika Apte
- Sushmita Sen's younger daughter Alisah turns 7! Birthday videos inside
- Sushant Singh Rajput, Kriti Sanon went for a Thailand vacation? Here's the truth!
- 'The Ring' co-star Anushka Sharma beats Shah Rukh Khan in 'Prague'! – Know how
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan turns astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside