Pixie Lott lands TV role
London: Pop star Pixie Lott is set to go back in time after signing up to appear in a TV show set in the 1960s.
The 22-year-old `Mama Do` hitmaker will play an entertainer named Megan in a feature-length version of TV series ‘Inspector George Gently’, reported Daily Star.
"I love the fact that Inspector George Gently is a period drama set in the Sixties and I can`t wait to play the role of Megan. It will be great to... Play a role that gives me a real feel for the period," Lott said.
Producer Matthew Bird said, "Pixie was very excited about joining the cast and we are delighted that Pixie is to make her TV acting debut in Inspector George Gently - we know she will bring something very special to the role."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere
- Shot or saved? WATCH Priyanka Chopra's thrilling action sequence from 'Quantico 2'
- 'Big Bang Theory' stars top highest-paid TV actors list
- Rajat Tokas is TV industry's blue eyed boy: Ekta Kapoor