Pixie Lott lands TV role
London: Pop star Pixie Lott is set to go back in time after signing up to appear in a TV show set in the 1960s.
The 22-year-old `Mama Do` hitmaker will play an entertainer named Megan in a feature-length version of TV series ‘Inspector George Gently’, reported Daily Star.
"I love the fact that Inspector George Gently is a period drama set in the Sixties and I can`t wait to play the role of Megan. It will be great to... Play a role that gives me a real feel for the period," Lott said.
Producer Matthew Bird said, "Pixie was very excited about joining the cast and we are delighted that Pixie is to make her TV acting debut in Inspector George Gently - we know she will bring something very special to the role."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mamata Banerjee pays homage to 'Mahanayak' Uttam Kumar
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- TV hottie Nia Sharma lets her hair down in Dubai – See pics
- ‘Angel’ Taher Shah upset with Varun Dhawan, denies right to use song?
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Neha Marda’s latest romantic Instagram lomotif post will give you relationship goals
- The Kapil Sharma Show: 'Happy Bhag Jayegi' launches TRAILER amid fun and laughter!