Pooja Misrra celebrates birthday on `Welcome`
New Delhi: VJ Pooja Misrra, who grabbed attention for her weird getup and fights on the fifth season of ‘Bigg Boss’, will now be seen in ‘Welcome: Baazi Mehmaan Naawazi Ki’.
She even celebrated her birthday on the show.
"It was very exciting to be a part of such a great show and get a pleasure to celebrate my birthday on the show. It was fun to cook different kind of recipes for my guest. I think they are lucky to get a taste of my lovely delectable cuisine," Pooja said in a statement.
‘Welcome...’ is an Indian version of British reality show ‘Come Dine With Me’.
Hosted by Ram Kapoor, the show features five popular celebrities from TV, and tests their hosting, entertainment and culinary skills.
Other guests in the show apart from Pooja include model-actress Aditi Gowitrikar, TV actor Manish Goel, Anmol Singh, ex-contestant of ‘Roadies’ and Gurucharan Singh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!
- Salman Khan and Shah Rukh Khan's awesome bromance bigger than any award!
- Deepika Padukone looks ravishing on the latest 'Elle' cover!
- Hrithik Roshan's intense 'Kaabil' POSTER will leave you intrigued!
- Bigg Boss 10: Ranveer Singh – Vaani Kapoor entertaintain contestants; Elena Kazan gets evicted
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi to make a comeback on Salman Khan's show?
- Bigg Boss 10: Manu Punjabi’s fiancée and Monalisa’s boyfriend make an appearance
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 726: Pragya slams evil trio Alia, Tanu & Nikhil
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'