Pooja Misrra to re-enter ‘Bigg Boss 5’
New Delhi: After being thrown out of ‘Bigg Boss 5’ for her aggressive behaviour, VJ Pooja Misrra is now set to re-enter the reality show albeit as a translator for Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds, who stepped into the house in Karjat Wednesday.
"Pooja will enter the 'Bigg Boss 5' house today (Wednesday). She will enter as a translator for Andrew Symonds and she will help him in communicating with other participants as he doesn't know Hindi. She will not be there as a part of the game and will leave once Symonds is evicted from the show," a source from channel Colors confirmed with reporters.
Pooja became a talked about contestant during her stay on the show, as she was extremely argumentative and her reactions were unpredictable. She picked up fights with almost everyone and retaliated violently towards co-participant Siddharth Bhardwaj due to which she was asked to leave the house.
When Pooja left the show, she told reporters she felt victimised. Now one has to wait and watch what new arguments will she ignite after her re-entry.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- Kriti and I will go to 'Bigg Boss', Shah Rukh Khan to join later: Varun
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!