Pooja Misrra to re-enter ‘Bigg Boss 5’
New Delhi: After being thrown out of ‘Bigg Boss 5’ for her aggressive behaviour, VJ Pooja Misrra is now set to re-enter the reality show albeit as a translator for Australian cricketer Andrew Symonds, who stepped into the house in Karjat Wednesday.
"Pooja will enter the 'Bigg Boss 5' house today (Wednesday). She will enter as a translator for Andrew Symonds and she will help him in communicating with other participants as he doesn't know Hindi. She will not be there as a part of the game and will leave once Symonds is evicted from the show," a source from channel Colors confirmed with reporters.
Pooja became a talked about contestant during her stay on the show, as she was extremely argumentative and her reactions were unpredictable. She picked up fights with almost everyone and retaliated violently towards co-participant Siddharth Bhardwaj due to which she was asked to leave the house.
When Pooja left the show, she told reporters she felt victimised. Now one has to wait and watch what new arguments will she ignite after her re-entry.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Donald Trump competing with Oscars with White House governors' ball
- Priyanka Chopra, Deepika Padukone sizzle at pre-Oscars 2017 parties
- Oscars 2017: WATCH- Red Carpet interview with Supporting Actor nominee Dev Patel
- Oscars 2017: Check out the winners of 89th Academy Awards
- 'Apollo 13' star Bill Paxton dies at 61
- Anupam Kher wraps shooting for 'The Indian Detective' in Cape Town
- Rishi Kapoor wants 'Rendezvous With Simi Garewal' back on air
- Sasural Simar Ka: Dipika Kakar out, Keerti Gaekwad Kelkar in
- CBI opposes TV actor Anuj Saxena's bail plea in graft case
- 'Walking Dead' T-shirt called racist, pulled from stores