Poonam Pandey says no to Rs 2 crore for `Bigg Boss 7`?
Zee Media Bureau/ Harpreet Kaur
New Delhi: One movie old Poonam Pandey, who is known for posting racy pictures on social networking sites has reportedly turned down the famous reality show ‘Bigg Boss 7’ for monetary reasons.
According to a tabloid, the ‘Nasha’ fame actress has left no opportunity unutilised to rake in publicity- be it promising to strip naked for the Indian cricket team or doing a bold movie. But the actress has surprisingly said no to Rs 2 crore for the upcoming season of reality show `Bigg Boss`.
"For this season of `Bigg Boss` Poonam was approached as well. She had asked Rs 3 crore, but they (officials of the show) agreed for Rs 2-2.5 crore. But she is not doing the show primarily due to monetary reasons," sources said.
The insiders also revealed that, this wasn’t the first time Pandey had been approached for the reality show; as the makers had earlier tried to rope in Poonam for the last three seasons for `Bigg Boss`. But they couldn’t come to an agreement regarding the money.
Poonam has earlier appeared on the small screen in a reality show ‘Khatron Ke Khiladi’.
The much awaited ‘Bigg Boss Season 7’, will be aired September 15, 2013 onwards
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed: First look of Salman Khan in`Bajrangi Bhaijaan`
- Watch: Ranveer Singh in 'Hunger Ki Bajao' video!
- See pics: Riteish, Genelia with their little bundle of joy 'Riaan'!
- See: Three generations of Bachchan 'parivar' in one frame!
- Check out: Amitabh Bachchan tweets 'Piku' key chain!
- Sexism is an issue in entertainment industry: Debby Ryan
- Kris Jenner encourages Kendall to date Lewis Hamilton?
- Doubt Zayn and I will get married this summer: Perrie Edwards
- Kris Jenner files legal documents to trademark name 'Momager'
- I felt powerless during son Charlie's meltdown: Martin Sheen
- Paltrow, Chris Martin attend Memorial Day bash together
- Kate Winslet feels makeup is 'liberating'
- Shield hair from monsoon humidity
- Eva Longoria wants fitness empire
- Akshay Kumar to launch his clothing line
- Lady Gaga gets over 30 wedding dress sketches from top designers
- Ditch black for bold and bright this summer
- Style up in suede in spring, summer
- Kylie's lip fillers changed her confidence: Kim Kardashian
- Jane Fonda proud to be a fashion icon
- Fashion is not for everybody: Dolce and Gabbana
- Designer Monisha Jaising to enter e-commerce
- UP: Jammu-bound Muri Express derails in Kaushambi
- Five unmanned parachute-like objects spotted over Mumbai airport
- CBSE Board Class 12th Exam Results 2015 declared
- Delhi's 2015 CBSE Class 12 topper M Gayatri talks to Zee Media
- Jaipur girl Mini Rajpal wins Miss India Deaf 2015!
- Dawood's intercepted phone calls prove yet again he is in Pakistan
- Watch: Mumbai cops find new secret agents in housewives!
- No respite from heat for next three days: IMD
- One year of Modi govt: PM addresses mega rally in Mathura
- DNA: Sikh man in New Zealand removed his turban to help injured kid
- One year of Modi govt: PM promises to fulfil aspirations
- Police registers case after parachute-like objects were spotted over Mumbai airport
- Hundreds die as heat wave continues in India
- Growing medical negligence in Delhi's AIIMS
- DNA: AIIMS doctor removes both kidneys of minor, claims she had only one
- Cbse.nic.in & cbseresults.nic.in Class 12th XII Results 2015: CBSE Board Class 12th XII Exam Results 2015 declared
- Check cbseresults.nic.in for CBSE Class 12 result 2015
- Check WBBSE (wbresults.nic.in) Class 12th Results: West Bengal Board (wbscvet.org) Higher Secondary Class XII Vocational Results to be declared today at 4 PM
- Two dead, over 100 injured as Muri Express derails in UP; Prabhu announces Rs 2 lakhs ex-gratia for kin of dead
- PM Narendra Modi's Mathura rally: As it happened
- CBSE Class 12 results out: Here's how you can check
- Public rally on 100 days of AAP govt: As it happened
- One year of NDA govt: PM Modi writes open letter to nation, promises to transform India
- World optimistic about India: PM Narendra Modi on 1 year of NDA govt
- Unidentified flying objects spotted over Mumbai airport not motorised: Home Department
- Militants kill five, target telecoms in Kashmir attacks
- Bharatiya Janata Party lacks majority for Ram Temple, Article 370: Amit Shah
- AAP govt moves resolution against MHA notification: As it happened
- China doesn't recognise 'illegal' McMahon Line: Beijing responds to NSA Ajit Doval
- CBSE Class 12th Board Exam Results 2015: cbseresults.nic.in crashes