Prabhu Deva, Emraan Hashmi, Salman Khan to grace ‘Bigg Boss 6’ finale
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi, choreographer-directors Prabhu Deva and Remo D`Souza are set to appear on the finale of the sixth season of Bigg Boss hosted by superstar Salman Khan.
The guests will be seen dancing and promoting their respective movies on the final episode of the reality show.
Prabhu Deva, who had directed Salman in `Wanted`, will make the actor shake a leg on a number from his upcoming 3D dance film `ABCD - AnyBody Can Dance` at the `Bigg Boss` finale.
Emraan will appear on the show to promote his upcoming film `Ek Thi Daayan`, produced by Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor.
`Bigg Boss 6` began on October 7 with the tagline `Alag Che` and the finale will be held on January 12 on Colors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?
- Nach Baliye 8: Will Yuvraj Singh - Hazel Keech be a part of dance show?
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?