Prabhu Deva, Emraan Hashmi, Salman Khan to grace ‘Bigg Boss 6’ finale
Mumbai: Actor Emraan Hashmi, choreographer-directors Prabhu Deva and Remo D`Souza are set to appear on the finale of the sixth season of Bigg Boss hosted by superstar Salman Khan.
The guests will be seen dancing and promoting their respective movies on the final episode of the reality show.
Prabhu Deva, who had directed Salman in `Wanted`, will make the actor shake a leg on a number from his upcoming 3D dance film `ABCD - AnyBody Can Dance` at the `Bigg Boss` finale.
Emraan will appear on the show to promote his upcoming film `Ek Thi Daayan`, produced by Vishal Bharadwaj and Ekta Kapoor.
`Bigg Boss 6` began on October 7 with the tagline `Alag Che` and the finale will be held on January 12 on Colors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers
- Margot Robbie to host 'Saturday Night Live' season premiere