Pratyusha Banerjee debuts as host with `Savdhaan India`
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee will make her debut as a host with reality-based crime saga `Savdhaan India`.
She will host the special segment on "women against crime".
Hiten Tejwani and Sushant Singh will join her as co-hosts for the special edition.
The 22-year-old, currently in Kolkata, will begin shooting for it from Feb 24, and will be seen on the screen from March 3, said a source.
Pratyusha rose to fame after playing `Anandi` in popular TV show "Balika Vadhu",about child marriage.
Recently, she participated in reality show "Bigg Boss - Saath 7".
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan in second season of Anil Kapoor's '24'?
- 'Balika Vadhu' enters Limca Book of Records
- 'FIR' actor Suresh Chatwal no more, co-star Kavita Kaushik expresses grief
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Like seriously! Sohail Khan to replace Mika Singh on 'Comedy Nights Live'?