Pratyusha Banerjee`s ex-beau hosted break-up party
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who entered the ‘Bigg Boss - Saath 7’ house soon after a controversial break-up, has revealed that her ex-boyfriend, businessman Makrand Malhotra, had hosted a break-up party after they parted ways.
Pratyusha, best known for playing Anandi in popular TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’ earlier, confided in fellow ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant actress Tanisha Mukherjee about the same.
"He had become very possessive. My mother and father did not like that he used to come to my house. He even threw a break-up party," Pratyusha told Tanisha, said a source close to show.
"Once he came to my house at 3 a.m. and threatened my father. That`s when we lodged a police complaint," Pratyusha added.
‘Bigg Boss’ house is synonymous with gossip and politics, and with Pratyusha gradually opening up about her tumultuous relationship, the audience is perhaps in for some more gossip over the coming weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PIA plane crashes near Abbottabad; singer Junaid Jamshed feared dead
- Hrithik Roshan's new song 'Kaabil Hoon Main' is soft and soothing!
- Mahira Khan will promote 'Raees' only if it is necessary, says producer
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Katrina Kaif in one frame is a sight to behold!
- Cheap Fast Food places to visit in Mumbai
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser
- Bigg Boss 10: Gauahar Khan thanks Salman Khan for giving advice to Bani J
- Salman Khan and brothers make amazing revelations on ‘Koffee With Karan’