Pratyusha Banerjee`s ex-beau hosted break-up party
Mumbai: Small screen actress Pratyusha Banerjee, who entered the ‘Bigg Boss - Saath 7’ house soon after a controversial break-up, has revealed that her ex-boyfriend, businessman Makrand Malhotra, had hosted a break-up party after they parted ways.
Pratyusha, best known for playing Anandi in popular TV show ‘Balika Vadhu’ earlier, confided in fellow ‘Bigg Boss’ contestant actress Tanisha Mukherjee about the same.
"He had become very possessive. My mother and father did not like that he used to come to my house. He even threw a break-up party," Pratyusha told Tanisha, said a source close to show.
"Once he came to my house at 3 a.m. and threatened my father. That`s when we lodged a police complaint," Pratyusha added.
‘Bigg Boss’ house is synonymous with gossip and politics, and with Pratyusha gradually opening up about her tumultuous relationship, the audience is perhaps in for some more gossip over the coming weeks.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic