Pravesh Rana confident of `Shaadi Mein Atyachaar`
Mumbai: Model-turned-actor Pravesh Rana is confident that the audience will appreciate `Shaadi Mein Atyachaar` as much as they did `Emotional Ataychaar`.
With focus on betrayal in marriage, "Shaadi Mein Atyachaar" is a four-episode special that comes on Bindass.
"Having dealt with brave young people for so many years, I too have evolved as a better human being. I am sure `Shaadi Mein Atyachaar` will be equally appreciated and loved by the youth like the earlier seasons of `Emotional Atyachaar`," Pravesh said in statement.
`Shaadi Mein Atyachaar` shows the stories of women who braved their difficult circumstances and came forward to tell their stories, which can inspire many others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!
- Look what Ssharad Malhotra has to say about ex-girlfriend Divyanka Tripathi and Vivek Dahiya’s marriage