Pray to get a new TV show soon: Ruslaan
Mumbai: With television show "Kehta Hai Dil... Jee Le Zara" going off-air in June owing to a lukewarm audience response, actor Ruslaan Mumtaz, who plays the lead in the show, hopes to make a comeback soon.
Ruslaan plays Dhruv Goyal aka DV in his TV debut.
"Luckily, I had already signed a few films, so I will be busy with that. But I will miss my fans. The love that the audience have given DV, I am not sure whether my other new characters would be able to receive that or not," said the 31-year-old Sunday on the sets of the show here.
"I will miss TV. So I pray to get a new TV show as soon as possible so that I can come back to TV and meet my fans at their homes," added Ruslaan, who earlier made his film debut with 2007 release "MP3 Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar".
"...Jee Le Zara" is the love story of DV who falls for a middle-aged woman Saachi played by Sangeeta Ghosh.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi wishes Lata Mangeshkar on 87th birthday!
- Ranbir Kapoor turns 34, Anushka Sharma shares UNSEEN PIC on Twitter!
- Alia Bhatt NOT doing Ajay Devgn starrer 'Golmaal 4'? Here's the truth
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!