Priyanka Chopra to be on the hot seat in `KBC-8`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra will be soon seen in the new season of popular TV quiz show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` hosted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The 32-year-old actress, who is promoting her next film `Mary Kom`, will feature in one of the upcoming episodes of `KBC Season 8` as a celebrity contestant. However, its telecast date is still under wraps.
This season of `KBC` will go on air from August 17 on Sony Entertainment channel.
Priyanka had earlier appeared on the show with actress Kareena Kapoor in the third season which was hosted by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Priyanka`s upcoming film is based on the life of Olympic boxer Mary Kom.
The biographical sports drama film directed by Omung Kumar and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali is set to release on September 5.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I think there is no issue about actors saying what they want, says Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonali Bendre is a progressive mother: Vivek Oberoi
- Regret fighting with best friend Sajid Nadiadwala: Sajid Khan
- Ranbir, Deepika pairing extremely special, says Ranveer Singh
- Sanaya Irani, Mohit Sehgal to marry in January?
- Kim Kardashian falls ill during pregnancy
- Bigg Boss- Day 50: Rimi gets evicted!
- Swaragini: Will Simar rescue Swara, Sanskar from chudail Devika’s trap?
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister