Priyanka Chopra to be on the hot seat in `KBC-8`
Mumbai: Actress Priyanka Chopra will be soon seen in the new season of popular TV quiz show `Kaun Banega Crorepati` hosted by megastar Amitabh Bachchan.
The 32-year-old actress, who is promoting her next film `Mary Kom`, will feature in one of the upcoming episodes of `KBC Season 8` as a celebrity contestant. However, its telecast date is still under wraps.
This season of `KBC` will go on air from August 17 on Sony Entertainment channel.
Priyanka had earlier appeared on the show with actress Kareena Kapoor in the third season which was hosted by superstar Shah Rukh Khan.
Priyanka`s upcoming film is based on the life of Olympic boxer Mary Kom.
The biographical sports drama film directed by Omung Kumar and produced by Sanjay Leela Bhansali is set to release on September 5.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!