Production of `Big Bang Theory` to resume
Los Angeles: The production of the eight season of hit TV series `The Big Bang Theory` is set to resume next week.
The production was halted earlier this week due to a contract dispute with some of the series` stars. However, fans of the CBS sitcom can breathe a sigh of relief as the production is now scheduled to resume this coming Wednesday, August 6, reportedly.
The delay was announced by Warner Bros TV on July 30, the same day Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco among others were supposed to return from their summer hiatus for a table reading of the first episode for the show`s eighth season.
"Due to ongoing contract negotiations, production on `The Big Bang Theory` - which was originally scheduled to begin today - has been postponed," the studio said in a statement.
Parsons, Galecki and Cuoco are now trying to get USD 1 million per episode. For the show`s season 7, each of them received USD 350,000 per 22 minutes of televisual viewing. The actors will likely have their demands met.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Uttam Singh named for Maharashtra's 'Lata Mangeshkar Award'!
- Twinkle Khanna reveals her healthy alternatives!
- Priyanka Chopra feels 'blessed' to work with Blair Underwood, Aunjanue Ellis!
- Pakistani actors already home before MNS threat to leave India
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas