Queen Latifah to host talk show
Los Angeles: Hollywood funnywoman Queen Latifah is all set to host new daytime talk show called `The Queen Latifah Show`.
In the CBS show, the 43-year-old actress will interview celebrities and real people as well as the Oscar nominated actresses` own opinion on pop/modern day culture, reported USA Today.
"I`m always up for a challenge, but I think this is a challenge I have really good eyes with. I usually like the challenges that I feel like I have the odds to succeed in, so I think I`m in good shape," the singer-actress said.
The premiere episode will feature upcoming performer Willow Smith, daughter of Hollywood star Will Smith, who will also be joining the show in a later episode.
The strong Smith family presence is for good reason as Will and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith are producers of the show.
The hour long show will engage in a range of topics such as celebrity news and interviews, musical performances and the Queen`s own personal take on pop culture.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Befikre movie review: Ranveer Singh, Vaani Kapoor starrer struggles hard to recreate Aditya Chopra magic
- Raees look: Not one but three different styles for Shah Rukh Khan
- Birthday Special: 10 times Dino Morea proved 'age is just a number'!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser