Queen Latifah to host talk show
Los Angeles: Hollywood funnywoman Queen Latifah is all set to host new daytime talk show called `The Queen Latifah Show`.
In the CBS show, the 43-year-old actress will interview celebrities and real people as well as the Oscar nominated actresses` own opinion on pop/modern day culture, reported USA Today.
"I`m always up for a challenge, but I think this is a challenge I have really good eyes with. I usually like the challenges that I feel like I have the odds to succeed in, so I think I`m in good shape," the singer-actress said.
The premiere episode will feature upcoming performer Willow Smith, daughter of Hollywood star Will Smith, who will also be joining the show in a later episode.
The strong Smith family presence is for good reason as Will and his wife Jada Pinkett Smith are producers of the show.
The hour long show will engage in a range of topics such as celebrity news and interviews, musical performances and the Queen`s own personal take on pop culture.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 47: Survival fight continues, inmates stumped by surprise exit!
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik to throw 'pee' on Kishwer in upcoming episode!
- 'Roadies' to make journey on cars in 'MTV Roadies X4'
- Kapil Sharma organises ‘wedding’ ceremony for married Harbhajan Singh, Geeta Basra?
- Swaragini: If not Swara, who kidnapped Ragini?