Ragini Khanna`s love for children
Mumbai: Actress Ragini Khanna is looking forward to hosting new reality show "India`s Best Dramebaaz" as she loves being with children.
"We are talking about kids here and those with a flair for drama at that! You can only imagine the amount of fun we will have through the making of this show. The show presents a win-win situation for me. I just love kids," Ragini said in a statement.
The show, where kids will showcase their drama talent, will go on air on Zee TV. It will be judged by Sonali Bendre, Anurag Basu and Vivek Oberoi.
"The kind of talent we have seen so far is overwhelming. They are such cute kids," added the actress, who is co-hosting the show with Rithwik Dhanjani.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Trailer of India's first stoner movie 'M Cream' is finally out
- Priyanka Chopra opens up about her Hollywood debut 'Baywatch'! – Read more
- Tattoo alert: Reasons why you shouldn't get inked with any religious symbol!
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!