Ragini Nandwani completes shooting Tamil film
Mumbai: Actress Ragini Nandwani, who made her Bollywood debut with ‘Dehraadun Diary,’ has finished shooting for a Tamil film with superstar Vijay.
"I have done a Tamil film `Thalaivaa` opposite Vijay, who is a big superstar there. Shooting has been completed from my end and it will release June. Then there are other offers, one in Hindi and another in Tamil," Ragini said here during a photoshoot.
Asked if she plans to focus majorly on southern films, Ragini said: "It depends on good work - be it Hindi or Tamil. I believe in good work at the end of the day. If it`s good there, I will work there. (Currently,) I have two to three offers in south. Of course, I will do Hindi also."
Ragini is popular for playing the role of Lovely in TV show ‘Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein’.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Raees' trailer creates history!
- Dia Mirza joins 'Save the Children' as Artist Ambassador! See Pics
- Deepwater Horizon movie review: Disastrously awful
- Tom Holland's 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer features 'Iron Man' – Watch
- Wedding special: Themes to make your D-Day unforgettable!
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser