Raj Singh Arora not fond of reality shows
New Delhi: Instead of being a fan of reality shows like `Bigg Boss`, actor Raj Singh Arora says that he would like to face the camera only as an actor.
"I watch `Bigg Boss` regularly and I think as if now it`s the only entertainment on TV but I would never like to see myself on camera like that. I would rather face the camera as an actor," Raj said in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
The actor said that he is not at all enamoured with the idea of being in such shows.
"I don`t know why people do it, but it`s their personal choice. If it fascinates them then that`s great but it doesn`t fascinate me at all. I just feel it`s wrong to be a part of a reality show like `Bigg Boss`," he added.
Raj will now be seen in an upcoming episode on `Yeh Hai Aashiqui`.
Talking about his character he said: "My character is that of a Delhi boy. He is a engineering student who goes to Bihar for a marriage and falls in love with a local girl there and is later abducted."
The Sunday episode of `Yeh Hai Aashiqui` will talk about the kidnapping and forced marriage of boys in Bihar.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jeetendra sent love messages to wife through telegraph
- Anurag`s `Gangs Of Wasseypur` to stream on Netflix
- I thought acting offer was a joke: Shankar Mahadevan
- Was overwhelmed when Priyanka praised me in 'Kajarya': Ridhima
- Censor Board chief hits out at critics, says changes in `Spectre` as per guidelines
- 'Kapil effect' sways Shilpa Shetty on Comedy nights
- Olsen twins to not reprise their roles in "Full House" reboot
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism