Rajev Paul evicted from `Bigg Boss 6`
Mumbai: After Delnaaz Irani, it is her ex-husband Rajev Paul, who has been voted out from the sixth season of controversial reality show ‘Bigg Boss’.
The actor had to bid adieu to the show just a day before the grand finale, to be held Saturday. He was escorted out of the 'Bigg Boss' house by superstar host Salman Khan.
Rajev has been part of the show since it went on air in Oct last year. He had shared a cordial relationship with all the inmates of the house, except from celebrity image consultant Imam Siddique. The two of them were often seen getting involved in verbal spats.
Rajev`s closeness to model Sana Khan in the show also set the tongues wagging, though both of them always maintained that they are good friends.
With Rajev out of the ‘Bigg Boss 6’ winner`s race, the contestants competing for the winner`s trophy are Sana, Imam, Niketan Madhok and Urvashi Dholakia.
The winner will walk away with Rs.50 lakh cash prize. The grand finale will be aired Saturday on Colors.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- No artist has left 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah' since inception: Asit Kumarr Modi
- Would love to work with Mouni Roy again: Mohit Raina
- Actors are incomplete without fans: Divyanka Tripathi
- Know how Karan Johar entertains ‘India's Got Talent’ co-judge Malaika Arora Khan
- Don't want to disappoint fans of 'Bhabhi Ji Ghar Par Hain': Shubhangi Atre