Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar to steam up `Bade Achhe Lagte Hain` again!
New Delhi: Popular TV actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar are set to get intimate once again on the popular show ‘Bade Achhe Lagte Hain’.
Back in March 2012, both the protagonists had shot a consummation scene, which took the audiences by surprise as nothing so up close and personal was shown on the Indian small screen before.
But the mixed reactions to the scene have not deterred producer Ekta Kapoor from repeating an intimate scene on the family-based show again. The new episode will go on air Jan 29.
"It will so happen that Ayesha (Chahat Khanna) will mix a date-rape drug in Ram`s drink, and by mistake, Priya drinks it. When Ram sees Priya is feeling unwell, he takes her to a room to rest. But the two end up getting intimate again," a source told reporters.
It began as a story of a 40-plus rich hero in a marriage of convenience with a 30-plus middle-class lady.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!
- Deepika Padukone makes black look the best colour as she steps out for 'The Late Late Show' by James Corden!
- 5 Doordarshan shows from 90s we would like to see make a comeback
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa – Vikrant Singh Rajpoot have been paid to get married?
- Deepika Padukone has big crush on Vin Diesel, has "amazing babies" with him in her head!
- Atta girl! Priyanka Chopra back on 'Quantico' sets after injury