Ram Kapoor, Sakshi Tanwar voted favourite TV couple
New Delhi: Actors Ram Kapoor and Sakshi Tanwar`s perfectly romantic on-screen chemistry in TV show ‘Bade Acche Lagte Hain’ has helped them win the title of the favourite TV couple, according to a poll.
The poll, conducted by matrimonial website Shaadi.com revealed that 42.3 per cent Indians consider them as the `perfect jodi` (perfect match). The couple became everyone`s favourite after the show went on air in 2011.
The show, about a 40-plus businessman finding love with a 30-plus middle-class lady following an arranged alliance, also saw the two actors getting intimate on screen.
‘Bade Acche Lagte Hai’ was again on top of winning list when it came down to the most inspiring soap, bagging 43.68 percent votes.
The second most loved TV `jodi` is that of Vivian d`Sena and Dhrashti Dhami, who essay Rishabh Kundra and Madhubala, respectively, in ‘Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon’. They bagged 30 per cent votes.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Priya Malik accuses Kanwaljeet Singh of racism
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan proud to be Indian, says no intention of leaving India
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Priyanka Chopra turning poetic with Montreal winters
- I respect Aamir, but India is most tolerant country: Vivek Oberoi