Ranbir, Kareena together on `Indian Idol 6` finale?
Mumbai: Cousins Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor are rarely seen together in the same frame, but they are likely to share the platform on the finale of singing reality show ‘Indian Idol 6’.
The siblings are expected to be at the finale of the show to promote their films, said a source. While Kareena will come to spread a word about Madhur Bhandarkar`s ‘Heroine’, Ranbir will be part of the show to promote his film ‘Barfi!’
It will also be a rare time when two films will be promoted on one platform! One guesses there`s no sibling rivalry here.
Jokes apart, there`s been a strong buzz that the two actors will be seen in their first on screen pairing in a Zoya Akhtar project. They will reportedly play brother and sister in a project, which is said to be an autobiographical tale on Zoya and her brother, actor-filmmaker Farhan Akhtar`s life.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more
- Video alert! Divyanka Tripathi - Vivek Dahiya’s wedding teaser will inspire you to fall in love
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai: 'Naira' Shivangi Joshi & 'Kartik' Mohsin Khan in love?
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 629—Abhi ends his relationship with Pragya!