Rani Mukherjee, Sanjay Leela Bhansali to shoot `Comedy Nights With Kapil`
Mumbai: Come Friday, Rani Mukerji and Sanjay Leela Bhansali will visit the set of `Comedy Nights With Kapil` to shoot with the master stand-up comedian as part of the promotions of their respective movies `Mardaani` and `Mary Kom`.
The actress and filmmaker, who made for a great working relationship when they collaborated for "Black", will shoot for different episodes of "Comedy Nights..." at separate timings Friday here, said a statement.
This will be Rani and Bhansali`s first appearance on the show, which hosted a slew of celebrities like Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan and Salman Khan.
There`s a binding factor between the Rani-starrer "Mardaani" and Bhansali`s co-production "Mary Kom" - they are both stories of women power.
Rani plays a rough and tough police officer in "Mardaani", while in "Mary Kom", the National Award winning actress Priyanka Chopra will be seen essaying Olympic bronze medallist boxer M.C. Mary Kom.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arjun Kapoor's early birthday celebrations on the sets of 'Half Girlfriend'! Pic inside
- Find out which day of the week is dedicated to which Lord!
- Govinda chose 'The Kapil Sharma show' over 'Comedy Nights Live'—Here's why?
- Want a better life? Practice these 5 habits – Watch video
- IIFA 2016: Salman Khan spilling hotness in brand new hair-cut and elegant suit! – Pic inside
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!