Ratings for Kutcher’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ continue to drop
Washington: Ratings for ‘Two and a Half Men’ starring Ashton Kutcher, in place of Charlie Sheen this season, continued to erode Monday night.
However, the show maintained its top slot in CBS’s sitcom block between 8 00 p.m. and 10 00 p.m. and its ratings were 8 percent higher than they were a year ago when Sheen was in the show.
Monday night’s episode averaged a season-low 9.6 rating and a 15 share (13.8 million viewers) and came in second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, which averaged a 12.5/19 (17.1 million viewers), reports Contactmusic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?
- In Pics: Remember 'Hip Hip Hurray'? This is what its star-cast looks like now!