Ratings for Kutcher’s ‘Two and a Half Men’ continue to drop
Washington: Ratings for ‘Two and a Half Men’ starring Ashton Kutcher, in place of Charlie Sheen this season, continued to erode Monday night.
However, the show maintained its top slot in CBS’s sitcom block between 8 00 p.m. and 10 00 p.m. and its ratings were 8 percent higher than they were a year ago when Sheen was in the show.
Monday night’s episode averaged a season-low 9.6 rating and a 15 share (13.8 million viewers) and came in second to ABC’s Dancing with the Stars, which averaged a 12.5/19 (17.1 million viewers), reports Contactmusic.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!