Ray Romano joins Martin Scorsese`s rock `n` roll drama
Los Angeles: Actor Ray Romano, best known for his role on sitcom `Everybody Loves Raymond`, has joined a TV series which has Martin Scorsese as one of its executive producer.
The drama pilot that has Scorsese, Mick Jagger, George Mastras and Terence Winter as executive producers, will show Romano in the role of Zak Yankovich, reportedly.
The actor has joined stars Bobby Cannavale and Olivia Wilde in the project. Bobby is set to play Richie Finestra, the founder and president of American Century Records, who is trying to resurrect his label.
Wilde will be seen as Richie`s wife Devon Finestra.
The untitled drama is set in 1970s New York and explores the music business as punk and disco began to take over. Filming for the pilot is expected to begin in early summer with Scorsese directing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha collaborates with all-female production in New York
- Grateful to amazing people who made ‘Neerja' happen: Producer
- Riteish Deshmukh tweets an important life lesson on Shivaji Jayanti!
- Ashish Kaul appointed CEO of Prakash Jha Productions
- Rajkummar Rao's presence in Hansal Mehta's life has been 'transformative'
- Want Alia Bhatt to sing in reality shows, says Varun Dhawan
- Karan Johar's 'Koffee with Karan 5': All you need to know about season finale
- Shah Rukh Khan invited to star guest on season two of 'Dirk Gently's Holistic Detective Agency'
- Roadies: Karan Kundrra loses his cool, slaps a contestant
- 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for two more seasons