Real love story brewing between Gauhar, Kushal: Viveik Mishra
New Delhi: It was only a week back that nude yoga trainer Viveik Mishra entered the `Bigg Boss` house, but despite his short stay he seems to know-it-all about the other inmates. He says the chemistry between contestants Gauhar Khan and Kushal Tandon is "scandalous".
Viveik was evicted Wednesday during surprise mid-week elimination from `Bigg Boss - Saath 7` and claims Armaan Kohli and Tanisha Mukherjee are just being targeted by the inmates, the real love story is brewing between Gauhar-Kushal.
"Tanisha and Armaan share a good bond as friends. They spend so much time together because the rest of the inmates have formed an army against them. She has no one to talk to, and Armaan understands her, that`s the reason they are always seen together," Viveik told IANS in a telephonic interview from Mumbai.
"The real love story happening is between Gauhar and Kushal...real or scandalous, I don`t know what it is, but there is something happening between them for sure," he added.
According to Viveik, `Bigg Boss` house is a place for politics and people change once they come on the show.
"I thought Pratyusha (Banerjee) and Kamya (Punjabi) were my friends as I knew them even before entering the show. I thought they will be there for me. The first two days, I tried to look at everyone with their perspective, but later I realised they were so wrong."
"I started taking things on my own since then. All these people keep bitching about the others, there is no person who doesn`t talk ill about the other inmates. So, why target just a few," Viveik said
He said that he entered `Bigg Boss` house to bring people close. "But it was not possible".
Post eviction, Viveik feels "alive", but he won`t mind re-entering the house.
"I am feeling back to life. But given an option, I would definitely love to revisit. One thing I wouldn`t repeat if I re-enter the `Bigg Boss` house is that I won`t give people another chance.
"This time I was fine with giving people a second chance to rectify their mistake, but this won`t happen again," he said.
When asked if he made any friends in the "Bigg Boss" house, Viveik readily took Tanisha`s name.
"Tanisha is the one friend I made in the `Bigg Boss` house. I only have one word for her - `dignity personified`. She is so humble and down-to-earth. People just try to instigate her but she is so calm and composed. Nobody is equal to her. I salute her upbringing," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth to essay 5 characters, Akshay Kumar to portray 12 avatars in '2.0'?
- Why Katappa killed Baahubali? Sathyaraj answers the question! - Watch
- Sushmita Sen grooving to Ed Sheeran's 'Shape Of You' is the coolest thing you will WATCH today!
- Ranbir Kapoor thanks Gauri Khan for making his 'first home' more special, pens heartfelt message!
- Kapil Sharma to be warned by Air India for unruly behaviour?
- Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar to compete with Kapil Sharma by teaming up for new show?
- Shilpa Shinde's accusation of sexual harassment is 'false', says 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai' producer's wife
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?
- Kapil Sharma – Sunil Grover fallout: Ali Asgar starts shooting for another show?
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?