Reese Witherspoon cancels talk show appearances post arrest
Los Angeles: Reese Witherspoon has cancelled two television appearances in the wake of her and husband Jim Toth`s brief arrest for disorderly conduct and drunken driving.
The 37-year-old actress was supposed to be promoting her upcoming film ‘Mud’ on television, said Hollywood reporter.
Witherspoon and her Hollywood agent husband were briefly arrested on Friday in Atlanta.
Witherspoon has cancelled her scheduled appearance on NBC`s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and ABC`s Good Morning America.
She yesterday opted out of the ‘Mud’ press junket in New York. Though the actress was present at the premiere of ‘Mud’ at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Sunday.
The film is set to release on April, 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone thanks 'Raees' Shah Rukh Khan! Here's why
- Befikre tweet review: First day first show!
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aamir Khan's 'Koffee With Karan' to be a solo affair?
- Katrina Kaif’s decision to reshoot ‘Fitoor’ scenes shortened Bigg Boss 10 contestant Jason Shah’s role in the film?
- Salman Khan’s hilarious responses to Karan Johar’s questions will stump you!
- ‘Voice of India’ season 2: This singer will leave judges spellbound – WATCH teaser