Reese Witherspoon cancels talk show appearances post arrest
Los Angeles: Reese Witherspoon has cancelled two television appearances in the wake of her and husband Jim Toth`s brief arrest for disorderly conduct and drunken driving.
The 37-year-old actress was supposed to be promoting her upcoming film ‘Mud’ on television, said Hollywood reporter.
Witherspoon and her Hollywood agent husband were briefly arrested on Friday in Atlanta.
Witherspoon has cancelled her scheduled appearance on NBC`s Late Night With Jimmy Fallon and ABC`s Good Morning America.
She yesterday opted out of the ‘Mud’ press junket in New York. Though the actress was present at the premiere of ‘Mud’ at the Museum of Modern Art in New York on Sunday.
The film is set to release on April, 26.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ
- Indian TV actress Sara Khan gears up for a show in Pakistan!
- Watch: Benedict Cumberbatch's 'Sherlock: Series 4' teaser will leave you on the edge!
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 630—Pragya still loves Abhi, tries to win him back!
- Brett Lee to shoot for 'Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hain!'
- Anil Kapoor opens up about kissing scene in '24'! – Read more