Returning to `American Idol` was difficult decision: Jennifer Lopez
London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says her decision to go back to singing talent hunt `American Idol` was quite difficult for her.
The 44-year-old singer is making a comeback to the show`s 13 th season after a gap of one year, reported Digital Spy.
"It was actually a difficult decision because I had a lot of stuff going on. It was going to be hard to fit it in. But, to be really honest, I just love the show and I love working with the singers," she said.
Lopez will be accompanied by two other judges Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr.
"And, this is working really great. So yeah, we`re having a great time. At the end of the day, everything that`s meant to be happens," she said.
`American Idol` will return in January 2014 on Fox.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artiste controversy: Producers thank cinema owners for backing 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release
- No one can make remake of magnum opus 'Mughal-e-Azam', says Randhir Kapoor
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan talks about her relationship with Ranbir Kapoor in 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Veteran Punjabi actor Mehar Mittal passes away
- Asking money for casting Pak actors is extortion: Ashoke Pandit on ADHM row
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more
- Puja Banerjee, Kunal Verma call it quits – Here’s why
- Antara Biswas aka Monalisa wants Salman's attention with 'Bigg Boss' stint