Returning to `American Idol` was difficult decision: Jennifer Lopez
London: Singer-actress Jennifer Lopez says her decision to go back to singing talent hunt `American Idol` was quite difficult for her.
The 44-year-old singer is making a comeback to the show`s 13 th season after a gap of one year, reported Digital Spy.
"It was actually a difficult decision because I had a lot of stuff going on. It was going to be hard to fit it in. But, to be really honest, I just love the show and I love working with the singers," she said.
Lopez will be accompanied by two other judges Keith Urban and Harry Connick Jr.
"And, this is working really great. So yeah, we`re having a great time. At the end of the day, everything that`s meant to be happens," she said.
`American Idol` will return in January 2014 on Fox.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Game of Thrones' will have shorter final seasons
- Top reasons to watch Harshvardhan Kapoor's 'Mirzya'!
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' to join forces with Salman Khan's 'Sultan'? - Know how
- No apology from Salman Khan as he responds to NCW notice on 'raped woman' remark
- Istanbul terror attacks: Celebrities condemn brutal act