Richa Chadda not interested in TV shows
Mumbai: Richa Chadda enjoyed working in Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor`s television series `24`, but says she has no intention of doing more TV shows.
"I don`t think I would want to do any show on TV. I am not interested in any TV show except `24`. This was a series and mine was a cameo. And my schedule allowed me to do it," Richa told reporters Saturday at the success party of the show.
The `Fukrey` actress says she enjoyed working with Anil, who played the lead role in `24" and also produced it.
The thriller is an adaptation of the hit American TV series "24". The show is based on a 24-hour format where one season spans over 24 episodes chronicling 24 hours. Anil pays head of Anti-Terrorist Unit Jai Singh Rathod in it.
Richa featured as an actress in the show.
"As an actor I played an actor for the first time. Like any other actor, I really wanted to work with Anil Kapoor and I had a really good time doing it,` said the actress who was recently seen in `Ram-leela`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Karan-Bipasha to appear on 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- 'Naagin' should have second season: Arjun Bijlani
- Ryan Gosling lends 'feminine energy' in bromance with Russell Crowe in 'The Graham Norton Show'
- Want to take more people of colour on my show: Aziz Ansari
- Kuch toh gadbad hai! CID taking a short break?