Richa Chadda not interested in TV shows
Mumbai: Richa Chadda enjoyed working in Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor`s television series `24`, but says she has no intention of doing more TV shows.
"I don`t think I would want to do any show on TV. I am not interested in any TV show except `24`. This was a series and mine was a cameo. And my schedule allowed me to do it," Richa told reporters Saturday at the success party of the show.
The `Fukrey` actress says she enjoyed working with Anil, who played the lead role in `24" and also produced it.
The thriller is an adaptation of the hit American TV series "24". The show is based on a 24-hour format where one season spans over 24 episodes chronicling 24 hours. Anil pays head of Anti-Terrorist Unit Jai Singh Rathod in it.
Richa featured as an actress in the show.
"As an actor I played an actor for the first time. Like any other actor, I really wanted to work with Anil Kapoor and I had a really good time doing it,` said the actress who was recently seen in `Ram-leela`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- TV actors don't have luxury to choose quality stuff: Ashmit Patel
- Priyanka Chopra found it 'weird' to audition for 'Quantico'
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- 'Pretty Little Liars' creator teases fans with finale spoilers