Richa Chadda not interested in TV shows
Mumbai: Richa Chadda enjoyed working in Bollywood actor Anil Kapoor`s television series `24`, but says she has no intention of doing more TV shows.
"I don`t think I would want to do any show on TV. I am not interested in any TV show except `24`. This was a series and mine was a cameo. And my schedule allowed me to do it," Richa told reporters Saturday at the success party of the show.
The `Fukrey` actress says she enjoyed working with Anil, who played the lead role in `24" and also produced it.
The thriller is an adaptation of the hit American TV series "24". The show is based on a 24-hour format where one season spans over 24 episodes chronicling 24 hours. Anil pays head of Anti-Terrorist Unit Jai Singh Rathod in it.
Richa featured as an actress in the show.
"As an actor I played an actor for the first time. Like any other actor, I really wanted to work with Anil Kapoor and I had a really good time doing it,` said the actress who was recently seen in `Ram-leela`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Runway Bridal to return with fourth edition in September
- Mr World 2016 Rohit Khandelwal says it is easier for models to enter Bollywood!
- Sonakshi Sinha does not have aptitude to join politics!- READ
- Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput fulfil grandmother Neelima Azeem's wish!
- Veteran writer Salim Khan hails Bombay HC judgement on Haji Ali
- 'Bigg Boss 10' promo out, Salman Khan tunrs astronaut for reality show!- WATCH
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 654—Abhi visits Pragya's place and meets her family!
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- We need more disabled people working in TV: RJ Mitte
- ‘Bigg Boss 10’ promo: Will Salman Khan be seen in it? Scoop inside