Richa Chadha enjoyed street shopping in Jaipur
Mumbai: Actress Richa Chadha got a chance to enjoy shopping endlessly and cook in Jaipur when she visited the city as part of the `Star In Your City` show.
The actress, who rose to fame with her role in `Gangs Of Wasseypur`, was excited looking at the ethnic products and ended up buying quilts with popular elephant prints, Jaipuri jutis, lamps, umbrellas and accessories.
She also found a cage lantern that she was looking for over a month! While Richa explored her shopaholic side at Hawa Mahal, she also tried her hand at cooking an authentic Rajasthani dish - Gatte ki Biryani.
`Star In Your City` gives celebrities a chance to unwind at a destination of their choice and mingle with the fans there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Terence Lewis to financially help TV show contestants
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform