Rihanna`s 777 tour turned into TV documentary
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna`s controversial 777 round-the-world tour has been turned into a concert documentary to be aired on US TV in May.
The `We Found Love` hitmaker invited a number of journalists and fans to join her on a private jet as she promoted her seventh album `Unapologetic` by visiting seven countries in seven days last November.
Now the singer is airing a behind-the-scenes look at the ambitious Tour and its backstage chaos in an upcoming TV special, `Rihanna 777`, which will premiere on Fox on May 6, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Rihanna`s tour made plenty of headlines late last year as a 777 jet packed with 256 fans and international journalists flew from Mexico City to Toronto to Stockholm to Paris to Berlin to London and, finally, to New York City.
The 25-year-old came under fire from reporters who came along for the ride after barely interacting with her fellow passengers, and she later apologised for locking herself away from the rest of the group during the trip.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Have learnt a lot from Govinda: Kapil Sharma
- Oops! No 'Sultan' promotions by Salman Khan on 'The Kapil Sharma Show' - Here's why
- Nana Patekar to soon introduce Anil Kapoor's '24' season 2!
- Superhero 'Captain Vyom' to be relaunched on digital platform
- New season of 'Shaktimaan' will show origin of superhero!