Rihanna`s 777 tour turned into TV documentary
Los Angeles: R&B star Rihanna`s controversial 777 round-the-world tour has been turned into a concert documentary to be aired on US TV in May.
The `We Found Love` hitmaker invited a number of journalists and fans to join her on a private jet as she promoted her seventh album `Unapologetic` by visiting seven countries in seven days last November.
Now the singer is airing a behind-the-scenes look at the ambitious Tour and its backstage chaos in an upcoming TV special, `Rihanna 777`, which will premiere on Fox on May 6, The Hollywood Reporter said.
Rihanna`s tour made plenty of headlines late last year as a 777 jet packed with 256 fans and international journalists flew from Mexico City to Toronto to Stockholm to Paris to Berlin to London and, finally, to New York City.
The 25-year-old came under fire from reporters who came along for the ride after barely interacting with her fellow passengers, and she later apologised for locking herself away from the rest of the group during the trip.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle, Priya have an ugly fight; Suyyash gets emotional on seeing sister
- Bigg Boss 9: When Salman Khan kissed Varun Dhawan!
- Bigg Boss: When Kriti Sanon played Aishwarya Rai’s part to romance Salman Khan
- Bigg Boss: Rimi Sen to get evicted?
- Bigg Boss 9: Keith Sequeira back in house, Varun-Kriti set ‘BB’ stage on fire!