Rita Ora declines Cowell`s 1million pound offer to appear as judge on X Factor
London: Rita Ora has turned down Simon Cowell`s 1million pounds offer to appear on the X Factor as a judge.
The 23-year-old British singer-songwriter had been called for meetings at the 54-year-old music mogul`s Los Angeles mansion, but she recently declined the offer as she believes that it will hurt her singing career, reportedly.
Ora, who had a successful stint as a guest judge on the programme earlier, is bringing out her new album, which is her priority now, and has decided to stay away from reality TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss 10: Monalisa, boyfriend Vikrant Singh Rajpoot’s marriage ceremony to be held inside the house?
- Bigg Boss 10: Is this the special clause in Rohan Mehra’s contract?
- Priyanka Chopra talks about men in India and abroad on ‘Koffee With Karan’
- Kapil Sharma thanks Aamir Khan - Here’s why
- Bigg Boss 10: Here's what Nitibha Kaul said about Manveer Gurjar after her eviction