Rita Ora declines Cowell`s 1million pound offer to appear as judge on X Factor
London: Rita Ora has turned down Simon Cowell`s 1million pounds offer to appear on the X Factor as a judge.
The 23-year-old British singer-songwriter had been called for meetings at the 54-year-old music mogul`s Los Angeles mansion, but she recently declined the offer as she believes that it will hurt her singing career, reportedly.
Ora, who had a successful stint as a guest judge on the programme earlier, is bringing out her new album, which is her priority now, and has decided to stay away from reality TV.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amul's 'Fawad Thinking' ad on MNS ban is what you MUST SEE this morning!
- Justin Theroux reveals secret to his happy marriage with Jennifer Aniston
- Navratri Special: Send Goddess Durga's blessings to your loved ones with these TOP 10 WhatsApp messages!
- Zayn Malik shares the reason for quitting One Direction
- Chris Hemsworth supports child abuse charity campaign
- Shooting for Anil Kapoor starrer '24' Season 2 wrapped up!
- There's leg pulling, no insulting on 'Comedy Nights Bachao': Krushna Abhishek
- Zindagi channel set to launch new primetime shows starting October 3! Details inside
- After no 'Pakistani TV shows', Zindagi rebrands itself with local dramas
- Pearl V Puri joins 'Nagarjun - Ek Yoddha'