Rithvik Dhanjani wants new season of `Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani`
Mumbai: Television actor Rithvik Dhanjani, who played a werewolf in supernatural show ‘Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani’ says he would love to be a part of a second season of the show in case it is made.
"That `Pyaar Kii...` was my favourite show. I would really pray to god that the show comes back with a second season or something. I would love to be a part of that show again," Rithvik said.
With supernatural shows and movies doing well in the west, Rithvik said the problem for shows of such genres in India is that here, since the show is served on a daily basis, finding interesting matter is tough.
"If it is a fantasy fiction and you want to portray a story of a vampire, you have to keep the essence of the story same. But if you have to have five episodes a week, where do we get so much content from," he asked.
The actor feels that in a fantasy show, sticking to the script is a must.
"In a fantasy show, you can`t be random with creative ideas. So that is a drawback for our industry. Since it is daily, with fantasy shows you need to stick to the script. If you don`t, it will become saas-bahu show," he said.
For the moment, Rithivik is busy hosting ‘India`s Best Dramebaaz’. He is secretive about his future plans.
"Currently I don`t think it is the right time to speak about it. But if there is something, I will let everyone know," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vidya Balan's 'Begum Jaan': 'Prem Mein Tohre' by Asha Bhosle highlights Anu Malik's musical brilliance
- Akshay Kumar's 'Soch aur Shauch' video is an eye-opener - Must WATCH
- Varun Dhawan – Alia Bhatt’s ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’ scores a century!
- Raveena Tandon’s ‘Maatr’: Impactful teaser out! WATCH
- Akshay Kumar’s boxing session with ‘little goons’ is the cutest thing you will WATCH today
- Kapil Sharma forced to cancel shoot after boycott by team, Bollywood celebs?
- The Kapil Sharma Show: No 'conflict of interest' in ‘minister’ Navjot Singh Sidhu’s continuation on TV, says Punjab AG
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Not Raju Srivastava but Krushna Abhishek to replace Sunil Grover?
- Priyanka Chopra's 'Quantico' to talk about Donald Trump, immigration policies
- The Kapil Sharma Show: Raju Srivastava to replace Sunil Grover?