Robbie Savage eyeing more reality TV after ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ exit
London: After being booted off from Strictly Come Dancing, Robbie Savage is itching for more reality shows and says he would like to be a part of ‘I’m a Celebrity’.
The former Premier League footballer had recently made his exit from the celebrity dance show but he seems to be permanently bitten by the reality TV bug.
“I always thought I’d never do another reality show but I’ve realised I’m someone who needs a challenge,” the Mirror quoted Savage as saying.
“If I’m a Celebrity... came up next year I would consider it because I’m mates with Ant and Dec but I’m also a big fan of 71 Degrees North,” he said.
“I was adamant Strictly would be the only reality show I’d ever do but I have been very down since I was voted off. I feel like I could burst out crying.
"It’s not because I got booted off the show, but weirdly because it’s brought it home to me that I’m not a footballer any more.
“Now I don’t have a challenge any more and even though I’ve got the best job in the world, talking about football for the BBC and ESPN and writing about it in the Mirror, I’ll be looking for the next challenge,” he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Bigg Boss Double Trouble' contestant Mandana Karimi's old video goes viral
- Bigg Boss: Roopal Tyagi feels uneasy because of ex-boyfriend Ankit Gera
- Bigg Boss: Rochelle worried about boyfriend Keith’s 'friendship' with Mandana
- Bigg Boss Double Trouble Day 1: Happy day ends with sleepless night
- We want to be the ideal couple of 'Bigg Boss': Suyyash-Kishwar