Robbie Williams wants to host own chat show
London: Singer-songwriter Robbie Williams says he follows TV host and comedian Alan Carr very regularly, and shared his desire to host his own such show some day. He also believes he will make a good interviewer.
"Someone wrote about how annoying it can be when I interview people and don`t let them interview me. But the reasons for this are threefold: firstly, I quite fancy myself as some sort of host or interviewer and like to practise, so it`s something I may do at some point," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
"Secondly, 99 percent of interviews are crap, mediocre questions, and thirdly, I`m genuinely interested in people," the 39-year-old added.
Though he wants to be like chatty man Carr, but Williams still gets affected by what people`s perceptions about him.
"There are also some people in the forums that are really bad for my confidence. Some of the stuff I`ve read in there has really struck a chord. Reading some stuff about how I am these days, has festered somewhat and I will carry some of these words with me on stage in the summer," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Adult film actress Jessica Drake accuses Donald Trump of sexual misconduct
- Happy that protests against Karan Johar's movie are over: Madhur Bhandarkar on 'ADHM' row
- Children helping Angelina Jolie to rethink divorce tactics from Brad Pitt
- Here's how to get glowing skin this Diwali
- Shabana Azmi slams Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis—Here's why
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 695: Alia fixes Abhi-Tanu's wedding date
- 'Shivaay' promotions: Kajol, Ajay Devgn all set to brighten Diwali at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'
- Ranbir Kapoor - Anushka Sharma - Aishwarya Rai Bachchan vs Salman Khan: TRP battle this weekend
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 694: Abhi saves Pragya yet again from getting killed
- Prince Narula talks about Badho Bahu co-star Rytasha Rathore, film offers and more