Robbie Williams wants to host own chat show
London: Singer-songwriter Robbie Williams says he follows TV host and comedian Alan Carr very regularly, and shared his desire to host his own such show some day. He also believes he will make a good interviewer.
"Someone wrote about how annoying it can be when I interview people and don`t let them interview me. But the reasons for this are threefold: firstly, I quite fancy myself as some sort of host or interviewer and like to practise, so it`s something I may do at some point," thesun.co.uk quoted Williams as saying.
"Secondly, 99 percent of interviews are crap, mediocre questions, and thirdly, I`m genuinely interested in people," the 39-year-old added.
Though he wants to be like chatty man Carr, but Williams still gets affected by what people`s perceptions about him.
"There are also some people in the forums that are really bad for my confidence. Some of the stuff I`ve read in there has really struck a chord. Reading some stuff about how I am these days, has festered somewhat and I will carry some of these words with me on stage in the summer," he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Modish beauty! Anushka Sharma goes black for 'Sultan' promotions
- Do you know what is the FIRST thing Salman Khan asks when he meets someone? Click here
- Katrina Kaif or Jacqueline Fernandez – Who will be chosen by Salman Khan?
- Hrithik Roshan escapes Istanbul attacks, reaches India safely!
- Elli Avram looks red HOT in this latest picture!
- Kit Harington got into a fight before his GOT audition
- Madhuri Dixit turns singer on reality show
- Barack Obama has trouble recalling deaths on 'Game of Thrones'
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 605—Tanushree makes another attempt to denigrate Pragya
- In pics: Meet the real-life 'Babita Ji' Munmun Dutta from 'Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah'!